Friday, October 20, 2006

Why I love TM, TMS, TMN and TMSE.

Ok. Why do I like games? Because they give me extraordinary emotions. That said, I love Nadeo.
Why do I love Nadeo?
Simple, they made Trackmania. And Trackmania Sunrise. And Trackmania Nations. And Trackmania Sunrise Exxxtreme. And soon, they are going to sell Trackmania United.
That said, I love Trackmania.
Why do I love Trackmania?
Simple, it's one of the best games ever. It pushes creativity. It's very well done in technical terms.
It's special. The community is extremely nice, but you'll find that soon out for yourself. Since pictures can tell more than words, watch. Just some things to explain: The guys driving in the movies are very skilled, the car models are mostly custom made, and the music as well. Ah and yes, I don't like the copy protection. Have fun.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The last video is extremely cool! Brilliant idea! :)

Matrixdancer said...

Yeah. Best thing is, there's a TM 1k video on youtube, and a 3k video....what amazes me is the editor. With the Trackmania Sunrise Editor, you can cut and edit your replays. You can also add text and intros and lots of stuff to your own tracks!:-)
And finally....a track is usually not bigger then 37 kb. Easy to share:-)

By the way, I'm challenging any and everyone who's reading this on a TM challenge:-) I only have to get the game...for the third time...LOL!